Sunday, August 22, 2010

Artwork update ^^


Title: Saitou Hajime (shaded)

This one was completed quite some time ago. I haven't finish the "Four Princes of Hell", though. I still have a little bit of shading left.

Oh, in case it looks like some alien thing to you, the mark on his face is actually, well, blood. I know. It doesn't look like blood ><

Title: Chronic Misery

Yes, I like emo stuff. Gothic, sad, sorrow, etc. Can't help it. XD I didn't really intend to draw this nicely at first, though. I was only doodling out of boredom, sketching roughly. But then, it sort of turned out to be rather nice so I traced the sketch with pen and added some shading.


Title: ...Do I even need to tell you? LOL!

This is Aizen (in case my rendition of him is really poor to the point of him being unrecognisable). The super badass from Bleach. And my all-time favourite villain. XD He's really evil, and if I'm a guy, I would dislike him. But, I'M A GIRL. And let's be honest, what girl wouldn't drool over his evil-badass-sexiness??? LOL

My jaw dropped literally when I saw his transformation from a geeky-looking nice guy, to a SUPER HOT villain. He's handsome in a way completely different from the bishounen in shoujos. He's handsome in a kind of...MANLY way. His combed hair (with a lock of his hair dangling handsomely on his forehead), his evil smirk, his intense eyes, his clothes...everything of him shouts SEXY! XD

Okay, enough with the fangirl blabber. ^^
(P.S.: I just couldn't get enough of him!! I think I'm in love. Definitely. XD)

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Creative Commons License
This blog by Nicole Chong is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.