Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Noctis and Stella: Their Last Kiss

I was looking for a subbed version of the new clip of FFVersusXII which is the clip that shows the first meeting of the mega couple *squeals* (I have to say, Nokuto-kun is SO HOT in the video. This is the first time I called a guy hot, mind you XP) And then, after watching hundreds of useless fanmade videos of the couple *grrrr~*, I found one particular video from YouTube that I really like. Both the clip and the music. The song is called Last Kiss by Bonnie Pink. It is Gantz ending theme, FYI.

I have instantly fell in love with the song X3

This is the video I'm talking about. I've got the song in my playlist, too. *pointing down at the blog*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhtG6n3K2M&feature=related

Here are the lyrics:

akaku moeru kokoro kotoba ubaware SANSETTO
tatazunda jikan to omoi no fukasa wa IKOORU
tatta hitokoto de tabidatsu nokare no inai asu wa
It's bitter like beer for kids

yaseta yubi ni KISU o shitaanata o zutto wasurenai yo
tatoe hanarebanare demo
saigo no KISU o oboete iru yo oboete iru yo

hajimari wa dare demo junshinmuku na BEIBII
nigai mika jitte mo kujikecha dame yo walk straight
satta koto dakedo ame no naka zukizuki itamu yo
I'm lonely as floating ice

yaseta yubi ni KISU o shita ano meku mori o wasurenai yo
tatoe hanareba nare demo anata no KISU o oboeteru yo

doushite mo wakari aenunara mitodokeru yo kawa no you ni
dare wo nani o semete mo ii aishita koto dake wa kegasanai de

yaseta yubi ni KISU o shita anata o zutto wasurenai yo
itsuka aeru to shinjite saigo no KISU o kamishimeru yo
yaseta yubi ni KISU o shita naita anata o omoidasu yo
kore de owari da to shite mo saigo no KISU wa wasurenai yo
wasurenai yo
wasurenai yo
kare no KISU o wasurenai yo

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Creative Commons License
This blog by Nicole Chong is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.