Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stay...(Completed)


Tools used: Mechanical pencil, Copic multiliner 0.03, Pilot drawing pen, PaintTool SAI, Photoshop Elements 6.0

Wow, it took me sooo darn long to finish something simple like this (compared to other DA artists). 2 and a half days! The longest time I've ever spent on a drawing. Gosh...This is my first ever digital work. I just downloaded SAI 31-day trial (better use as much as I can) and was dying to try it out. I had fun experimenting with it and photoshop too.

I was kinda lazy to post it when I finished this on Monday (after posting it on 3 other websites XD)

Still can't be compared to the works of those amazing DA artists. So, I'm gonna work harder! I'm gonna improve my colouring skills! Haha...Fighting!!

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Creative Commons License
This blog by Nicole Chong is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.